• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

School shootings

gooky said:
I heard he read the book Think Woodchuck before the killings. I read the book. It is really great but has little to do with killing people, just about angst in High School. I would recommend anyone interested to check it out.
--I don't think that the book had something to do with his killing, I mean,maybe it's just a coincidence that he's holding/reading that book,what if what he's carrying that time was Sports Illustrated ? :confused:

I really hope for the sake of your country you can work out how this:
Motokid said:
the right to bear arms if your a law abidding citizen.
Has led to this:
Motokid said:
If I was a principle I would want every student to have to pass through a metal detector when entering the school. I would want the security guards to have easy, and quick access to a weapon.
and work out the route back.

Regards,

Kenny S.

Unfortunately if you take all the guns away from those who can legally have them, the only people that will have them are criminals, which then makes the criminals lives all that much easier...doesn't it?

I don't know, but I did make mention that my statements about the school safety where part of a kneejerk reaction to the school shootings.

oh what a tangled web we weave, and you've been doing some reading haven't you...????

Motokid said:
Unfortunately if you take all the guns away from those who can legally have them, the only people that will have them are criminals, which then makes the criminals lives all that much easier...doesn't it?
Sure, on the other hand and can't think of many guns incidents in my particular town and I can't think of a single time when I've seen a Policeman here wearing a gun. Having said that gun crime is on the increase in Britain.
Motokid said:
I don't know, but I did make mention that my statements about the school safety where part of a kneejerk reaction to the school shootings.
Sure
Motokid said:
oh what a tangled web we weave, and you've been doing some reading haven't you...????
Sorry, me? Reading what (not trying to be funny, just confused).

"oh what a tangled web weave" meaning Americans

"you've been reading" quoting some of my past babbles

Back