• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sci-Fi Romance?

Andra

Hello fellow bookworms,
I am sorry, first, if I'm posting in the wrong place. I am in a desperate situation searching for a sci-fi book that has romance in it and I have troubles identifying any. It just so happens that lately I found a new passion for everything related to space, spaceships, planets and so on. It probably has to do with a webcomic that I was reading a while ago and I thought it would be really nice if there were actual novels of the kind.
More specifically, what I'm looking for is possibly post apocalyptic world where humans live on other planets or even colonies, there has to be a lot of military stuff and wars going on. And there has to have romance.

I was compelled to start reading Songs from Distant Earth by Arthur C Clarke because it inspired Mike Oldfield to create such wonderful pieces but I'm not sure it's what I'm looking for

Thank you so much

'After Worlds Collide,' Philip Gordon Wylie and Edwin Balmer.

I reread it recently and liked it as much as I did thirty years ago.

The Alien's Reward by Jim Ricca is a light sci fi book without all the techno stuff but has romance, humor plus violence all wrapped up in one. It's a fast paced book that will make you keep turning the pages to see what happens next. When the main character, a human, meets up with a female alien (who looks human), they instantly get to know each other and eventually get married. Its a fun read! Also he has book 2 out now, The Alien's Reward II, The Alliance which is equally as good.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/263646

Back