• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Searching For A Nonfiction Book..

I have 10 pages of it photocopied, but I don't know the book's title or author or anything. And I haven't read it before.. all I have are these 10 pages and I would really like to read the whole thing.

Its a book about philosophy and science and how it has shaped literature, the part I have is called 'Existentialism in Literature', and it sort of describes various authors and books that have been influenced by existentialism and what it means to be an existentialist work and all that. I am assuming the rest of the book is along the same lines. On the top of every page it says 'American Literary Thought' and on the other side 'Science and Essense. =/ If anyone has ever seen a book like this, please let me know! Thanks!

You could try to search for the book on google, put 'Existentialism in Literature' in quotes, or the other two phrases, also in quotes and see what you get. Or you can do pretty much the same thing on Amazon. Give that a shot.

Back