• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Searching for title

ttickle

Once upoon a time, about 20 years ago, I read a book and am now trying to find it again. I dont know the author but the plot was as follows.

An aging general cloned his son to make the perfect president of the U.S. There were seven of them each knowledegable in a specific study, such as domestic polkitics, foreign affairs, military strategy, and one with people skills to get them elected. One goes crazy and starts killing the others.

Anyone else read, heard, or have any knowledge. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey I think I read that too... I'm not sure I understood what was going on when I read it... was there like a sound proof room involved in their home and possably a final confrontation in a lighthouse or something like that?

I dont remember a light house......although I wont dispute that either. THe book ends with the remaining brothers all being introduced together with the introducion:

"Ladies and gentelmen, The Presidents of the United States". and all of three or four of them going on stage together.

Back