• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Seeking Romance/Erotic authors to form a critique group

Erotica Author

I'm seeking authors interested in forming a critique group. All Erotic subgenres are welcome. Check out the post here

https://dianapersaud1.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/romanceerotic-writers-critique-group/

I have just created a Romance/Erotic Writers Critique Group and I am looking for authors:

• interested in improving their writing
  • who need a proofreader/editor
  • who are willing to help other authors
  • want to increase their sales
Erotic Writer Critique Group

The Rules

Goal: Our primary goal is to improve our craft and hone our skills so that we can be $uccessful.

Rules:

1. Always be respectful. This group is here to critique an author’s prose, not the author. Keep your comments professional and constructive. Remember, the author is under NO obligation to accept your suggestions. Anyone who author bashes will be asked to leave the group.
  2. Contribute. No one likes a leech. We all have times when we are busy and can’t work on proofreading or editing another author’s work. Make the time to help with author promotions, some of which will not take more than a few minutes of your time. Leeches will be asked to leave the group.
Secondary Goals Focusing on other ways to improve sales

If you are interested, contact me

It doesn't matter where you are from as long as you speak English.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back