• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Seen this?

I haven't seen that yet, but it looks quite nice. I can't rationalize the expense of a new MP3 player as I haven't gone running in months. I'm very happy with my current (much smaller and cheaper) one, which is also made by Creative. If I were going to upgrade I'd certainly look there before wasting money on a fancy name like iPod.

I have just got my daughters mp3 players for christmas made my creative,they where £50 each.
I wouldnt have an i pod as on watchdog they were ripped apart for the screens cracking and also the battery life! Which when it goes cost about £40 to replace.

I won an I-pod mini at a works raffle last year. It's something I never would have thought of buying because of the price. It certainly is an impressive piece of kit though. The sound is incredible and I also use it as a portable hard disc.

Back