• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Servant of the Shard - RA Salvatore

Spineshank

I've just started reading some of RAS's books and find them very enjoyable, then after reading a few i looked for the next series by the author and found that he released The Servant of the Shard in 2001 in the Path of Darkness series. Then they rereleased this same book i assume? and now it is in the new Sellswords series, is this a different book with the same name or did they rerelease it and add it to two different serieses. Im just not foloowing seeings how i want to go through his books since i started reading them. Can anyone shed some light on this for me. Oh and i tried to search for an answer using the search option and didnt find anything so sorry if this has already been asked i am very new here. Thanks

It is the same book, it was moved to the Sellsword series because it was mainly about characters other than Drizzt and the gang. Sellswords 2 Promise of the Witch King just came out. For more info checkout R.A.Salvatore.com and the messageboards have dates for the book signing if you are interested. Pretty much anything you want to know about him, his books, and some of the other WOTC authors can be found there. The authors reply quite often. Also in regards to your post in members introductions, there is lots of discussion on other authors, you won't run out of suggestions.

Back