• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Shameless or not I am promoting my novel "Time in Love"

psnovel

Time+in+Love-PS.jpg

I earlier mentioned by novel soon to be releasing in the market. I am so happy. It is like letting my baby go out into this world, for others to enjoy it appreciate it but in much less creepy way, for it is a novel. Time in Love is my debut novel and I feel like with this being a hit will motivate me to never leave something that I like, writing. I do not want to give up on my dream and I do need the upkeeps, so I am posting the online store links from where you can purchase the novel, and also my blog link, check that out.
This novel is romance/ suspense genre and I promise it will be few hours worth spend. To know more about the book, do visit my blog :
Meet at a rendezvous for thoughtful conversation

Guys, the link for the online purchase is present on my blog and I have included the link above. Please do check it out. I couldn't directly post the online purchase link because it might be against the bookandreader self promotion policy and I do not want to upset anybody. So kindly do check the blog.

MOD EDIT - EMAIL REMOVED. THE SECTION RULES STATE THAT A LINK TO PURCHASE INFORMATION MAY BE GIVEN.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I suggest actually including some information about your book beyond just the title. And also ONE link to where to purchase it.

May I suggest actually including some information about your book beyond just the title. And also ONE link to where to purchase it.
Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate it. Well, about the novel. This novel is a creation of emotions of love and personified time that defines the uneasy situation of love and to conduct it. This story is about Jenna Oswald and Allen Carmen who are teenagers as they meet on the first day of graduation. Time takes its toll and bring them closer but as the circumstances proceed,Allen starts loosing himself into another entity that is lost in sadness. Sometimes the decision to help someone by hurting ourselves is the most crucial and needs courage. It is about courage to let go, and only hoping to get it back one day.

I am mentioning the link from where you can buy it online:
Crossword.in

For any queries, feel free to post a reply.

Back