• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Shameless self-promotion: Playpits Park

Hmm, that actually sounds pretty interesting. :) I would change a tad of the wording in certain places, but it’s probably no big deal.

Because Lovecraftian recommended this I shall download and have a read sometime in the not too distant. I have an epic TBR pile though so may be a while.

If it's not good I shall never speak to Lovecraftian again. Unless he threatens to shoot me (he is into guns in a BIG way) or does that thing with the voodoo dolls again (he's into that stuff too).

Man, you should see what we normally do to people who recommend books of other people in this part of the forum when those books turn out to be less than worthy.

Polly Parrot used to be Polly Eagle but got downgraded fast for suggesting a self-pub's book was worth checking out... Sparkchaser... man he used to be Lightningmaster... downgraded too... by the end of the week you could well be Derlethian... which could well be taken as a compliment depending on your opinion of Arkham House's output...

Playpits Park

Hi Lovecraftian. Thanks for the comments. Playpits Park is off Amazon's freebie list now and I can't put it back on for three months. Last week 544 people downloaded it and for two or three days it was Amazon Kindle's top download. Sad when a writer has to judge his book by the number he has given away!:sad:

Hi Lovecraftian. Thanks for the comments. Playpits Park is off Amazon's freebie list now and I can't put it back on for three months. Last week 544 people downloaded it and for two or three days it was Amazon Kindle's top download. Sad when a writer has to judge his book by the number he has given away!:sad:

Yeah, I put 2 books up for free 2 weeks ago. One was downloaded 850 times, the other 220. The first week's sales after the give-away went from 2 before hesale to 16 after, and from 0 to 2. I hope that's a good sign.

JohnB

Back