• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Shameless self-promotion? Why thank you, I think I will. :D

MirandaMayer

Hello! I'm Miranda, and I have a few books available for the Fantasy lover.

I have the Trilogy of Tinna series (Book 3 is finished but needs heavy editing, revision and padding)
Book 1 - Tinna's Promise

This is my first published book. If I could change anythign about it, I would start off the first chapter differently. I started it with someone who wasn't very likeable, but my aim was to have him grow on you, but I think that starting a book with that will often turn readers off right away. Debut author mistake! The readers that get past chapter one love the book. ::sighs:: Oh well. C'est la vie, right?

Book 2 - Tinna's Might

Lessons learned, I think this is a stronger book. I like strong women, and I like people to grow and learn as my stories go on. There's lots going on, a war, an abduction, and obsession, dragons, you name it. It's a fun read.

You can find them on Amazon, B&N, Smashwords and pretty much any other online bookseller.

My newest release is the Wizard King. It is a different style of book, a Regency-like style with Magic. It's about a young woman who has to find her own power, and learn to stand on her own two feet. I am proud of this book. It's different. Not your typical Regency Fantasy Romance. Check it out! It's available from Amazon in hard-copy and in eBook pretty much anywhere (Smashwords to begin).

Check out my stories, I appreciate reviews, and I have some free review copies for certain folks if they promise to do a formal review. Like me on Facebook!

MM

Best wishes in your writing adventure, M.M.!

My field is entirely different; I have 4 female sleuth/cozy mystery books out in the Sally Nimitz series. The first,
The Death of Amelia Marsh, is a free ebook download in all retail settings, including Amazon and Smashwords -
and has over 60 4 and 5 star reviews. Those who enjoy this genre like Sally, my heroine. You can check out my books
at http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=MaryJo Dawson.

Back