• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Shattered, Whispers, Watchers

JohnnySmakface

The other day I borrowed a big hardcover book from my Aunt, it's got Dean Koontz's Shattered, Whispers, and Watchers novels in it. I was wondering if anyone has read these, and what you thought of them?

So far, Shattered is pretty good.

JFS

I think I read these, I know I read at least Watchers a long time ago. My general impression of Dean Koontz is that he's entertaining for the first few books, then gets a bit boring and formulaic. But it sounds like you're set! :)

I can't really remember the other two, as I read them many years ago, but I do remember that Watchers is excellent (as long as you don't mind a slight bit of sentimentality) and one of my favourites, :)

I just read Whispers a few weeks ago and I was hooked. I read it in like 3 days, which is something I usually struggle to do with Koontz. I absolutely loved it. I have Watchers, but have yet to read it and I had never even heard of Shattered until now, I'll have to check it out. I love Dean Koontz a lot!!

Back