• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Short Story- The Gulag

kingfernidad

The Gulag

Page 1.

Once upon a time there lived 4 children, Charles the King, John the Knight, Carl The Baron and Locksley the Viscount who lived in a pile of leaves.

Page 2.

One day while playing, Carl the Baron didn't come home.

Page 3.

Charles the King, John the Knight and Locksley the Viscount when out to search for him.

Page 4.

They set out, and found Carl the Baron slain by the Gulag.

Page 5.

Charles the King and John the Knight both threw apples as Locksley the Viscount tied the rope around it's neck and slew the Gulag! They Lived Happily Ever After.

Page 6.

The End.

It'll be better if you post the whole story, so that we can see what comes out of that. So far, by the description of the chapters, it doesn't seem that good but at least it's always worth to take a look at.;)

I was kinda wondering the same thing as veggiedog. But I didn't wanna say anything when I first read it. I thought I'd make someone mad.

King Fernidad Frederick of Prussia's Book

veggiedog said:
Just wondering, but was this meant to be a picture book or a children's book?

Well.. I want to say it's a Childrens Book, but, It's really for all ages. You flatter me with your inquiry although. If you can fit a pop-up in a 3 inch Book that would be exciting. Best Wishes!

Back