• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Should we have a reference/school section?

Should we have a refernce section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SFG75

The romance discussion got me to wondering if we should have a section dedicated to education and reference materials. It would cover everything from study guides of various kinds(i.e.-ACT, SAT, LSAT, etc.) to other handy references and curriculum material that people are using or are having to use due to a class. Perhaps these topics would be appropriate in the non-fiction section, but they just seem........odd to throw in there.

So, what do folks think?

I voted "yes" on this one! I LOVE reading reference books. I like reading about geography, health & nutrition, psychology, mythology, and tons of other stuff. I LOVE to learn new things. Great idea!!!!! :)

I think with study guides and school texts there would be too much variety, and too little discussion, given that there are so many different subjects people are studying. I'm studying accounting, and I can't see myself posting threads about that; I use an accounting board for that.

Perhaps people could use the Non-Fiction board for things like that. :confused:

Back