• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sidney Sheldon

I read them many many many years ago! Back in the 80s. Light weight stuff. Let's put it this way, I was reading S E Hinton at the sme time.

Geenh said:
I read them many many many years ago! Back in the 80s. Light weight stuff. Let's put it this way, I was reading S E Hinton at the sme time.

i liked them, after a while you have to find something else, because it's too light but in between it is good!! i still love them!! :D once in a while!!

Kinda romantic thriller stuff. I liked it when I was in my teens but that was still when I had a romantic bone in my body. Now, romance makes me slightly queasy.

Haha, same here. I read it in my teens, even though that was the late 90s. I really enjoyed them though, especially how the majority of his protagonists are females. They're like adventure/action/romance/mystery stories and, like the others said, quite easy reads.

For those who have read several of his books, which one was your favorite (if you have one)?

Mine would have to be Master of the Game because that Kate(I forgot, was her name Kate?) was seriously the Master of the Game.

Suhizzle said:
For those who have read several of his books, which one was your favorite (if you have one)?

i thought RAGE OF (the?) ANGELS was not bad, but my absolute favorite is the one where the girl gets set up and ends in jail and when she comes out she wants revenge... no idea what the title is (I read it in german ).

I read Bloodline and Other side of Midnight years ago. Good books. Thrillers. His later ones I think he got a bit carried away with the steamy bits.

Pulp fiction but quite enjoyable - again I read them in my teens but have never been tempted back. I really liked master of the game and the one about the weather balloon. After a while though they become formulaic and merge into one.

Very man awesome books I loved it.... I have ready pretty much all his books from when I was young to his last book that came out not to long ago...

I will miss his books....

i thought RAGE OF (the?) ANGELS was not bad, but my absolute favorite is the one where the girl gets set up and ends in jail and when she comes out she wants revenge... no idea what the title is (I read it in german ).

"IF TOMORROW COMES"
My personal fave of Sidney Sheldon's too :)

Back