• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Signed physical copy giveaway available until May 30th!

HowlingDusk

I'm hosting a book giveaway this month that ends on the 30th. If you want a chance to get a free signed hard copy with red quartz bookmark, please visit my website for more information. I decided to go with LibraryThing this month!

howlingdusk.com

2022 Spring Giveaway!

The Mark of Amulii is a gay werewolf fantasy romance set in modern day Jasper, Alberta.

Mini Blurb:

Falling in love with a monster comes at a price, and for young Alex, it will cost him everything.

A deceptively beautiful gift from a wild wolfman changes Alex’s life, sending him fleeing for his freedom while holding back uncontrollable urges. As he hides in the untamed wilds, far from all he knows, he must accept what he’s become and learn to live the rest of his new, unnaturally long life as a maw’cha.

Can Amulii make Alex fall in love with him while mending the trust he broke, and can they keep each other safe long enough to escape an enemy from the past that wants them dead?

Book information here: https://howlingdusk.com/books

Back