• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Silliness Split from Writing Collaboration

bobbyburns said:
oh, shitballs--we forgot the goats.

No, we didn't! Got one of em rioght ere, ain't I? "Maaaaaaa-maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!". Now, all we need to do is cut their fricken balls off, dip them it that Tobasco of yours, add a dash of lemon, a pinch of salt and then float them in our Martinis like the Kings we are.

'Goat-Ball Martinis' - Are you ready for the hot shit, baby?

bobbyburns said:
do you realize what's going to happen to us when aaran shaw reads this?

We shall explode like a thousand suns and shall fall from the sky like comets caught in the rain, unable to change the destiny before them.

Am I right?

Who is this 'Aaran Shaw' and why does he have so many 'a's in his name? Is he some sort of robot? Or is he a real, live boy?

I fear for the three of us [knowing this, I persist]. in the end, a spiralling black hole will form, only it'll be backwards, pushing everything out the other end, and there will be hurricanes coiled in helixes of tsunamis, and bigfoot will come swooping down in a giant cigar-box-flying-saucer-shaped UFO ...

mid-sentence, I've become tired.

Bobby, Warm E. and Ooby Dooby: I would like to think that Mr Shaw would appreciate all the hard work you guys have put in to this project (especially the goats) but somehow I doubt that he will. I also doubt that he will ever appear on this board again. Can any of you think why he posted this thread on the idiots section of the board instead of on the writers' forum? That's the place to go with writing isn't it? This is the plase for penguins, monkey/donkeys and goat martinis. And gratuitous insults to one's intelligence, sexuality and personal hygiene of course. And knitting.

Ou be thingymibob! Billy's calling you an idiot!

[Sits back and waits for Ou be to bring out the Hippos]

Billy Oblivion said:
Bobby, Warm E. and Ooby Dooby: I would like to think that Mr Shaw would appreciate all the hard work you guys have put in to this project (especially the goats) but somehow I doubt that he will. I also doubt that he will ever appear on this board again.
I talked to aaron shaw yesterday. he wasn't offended at all.

Back