• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Silver- Book 1 of the Silver Series- Free Book

chereewolf

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_418R_fCMndL._BO2_204_203_200_P720f6a156a07bd3d0fa2a50ca718ad71.jpg

Silver, the first book in the Silver Series, is currently free.
"Angsty teen werewolves? hell yeah! This book gives a new look into the werewolf genre, letting us get into the nitty gritty of werewolf politics, but keeping it YA with young characters and plenty of angst. The main character is strong and developed; the supporting characters are interesting and fun. I liked the setting just because of its seeming innocuousness. It was a fun ride.” Daxthedamned-“SF fan”- Amazon Reviewer

“I honestly am amazed this isn't absolutely EVERYWHERE! Amazing book. Could NOT put it down! After reading this book....I purchased the entire series.” Josephine- Amazon reviewer

“Supernatural romance fan- This was a fast paced and well written book. I was on the edge of my seat and couldn't stop reading.” Paranormal Romance Reader

“Silver is one of the best werewolf stories I had read. The main characters were likeable and the plot was very well done. It was a page turner for sure. I love werewolf stories. It is a good read for young and old. This one kept my interest going until the end. I had a hard time putting it down. Plus it turned out to be a great love story as well.” Kathy Hallettsville- Amazon reviewer
Silver, book one of The Silver Series, is a coming of age story about a teenage werewolf whose father is murdered. He has to come to terms with his new life, new school, and new friends while trying to stop a killer. Attempting to make peace with the territory’s pack and falling in love make his new situation even more perilous.
A fresh new werewolf series, Silver is fast paced and exciting, and shows that with love, there truly are no limits.

Cheree Alsop is an indie author of 12 books that span genres such as young adult urban fantasy, paranormal, fantasy, dystopian, and young adult contemporary fiction. One of the fresh, new voices in the market, Cheree's books are well-written and take the reader for a ride both through plot and description. If you want to feel what it is like to be a werewolf, a winged gladiator, a small town hero, a Duskie, or a shifter, find her books at www.chereealsop.com[/b]

Back