• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sinema - The Northumberland Massacre

roddglenn

Well, it's here! My second novel, Sinema (a dark thriller about a serial killer stalking a remote Northumberland village) has started to hit the distributors and retailers - starting with Amazon and Tesco with the others following over the next few days.

There's a blurb, extract and reviews on my site... http://rodglenn.com/sinema.aspx

Here's the paperback link on Amazon.co.uk... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...link_code=as3&camp=2506&creative=9298&creativ eASIN=1600471560

Here's the hardback link on Amazon.co.uk... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sinema-Nort...579/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197300204 &sr=8-1

It is of course available from the US and other Amazon stores and will shortly be available through everywhere else too - Play, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Waterstones etc. It is also available on e-book too. Anyone who orders a copy from this site will get the e-book free (just email me - rod@rodglenn.com and I will send it on to you) or if you only want the e-book it is £1.50 payable through Paypal.com to the same email address.

I hope that you enjoy it and look forward to your comments and honest critisism.

Thanks a lot, LC - it's a dream come true to see the fruits of your labour in print and to hold a bound copy in your hands. I'm chuffed to bits. I'm planning a number of book signings up and down the country starting in my hometown, Newcastle.

Hi, sorry yes Newcastle, England. Newcastle is in northern England not too far from the Scottish border.

I've managed to arrange the first book-signing for Sinema for Friday 21st December 12-3pm at Borders Books, Silverlink, Wallsend, Newcastle upon Tyne. If there are any members in the area I'd love to see you there.

The second book-signing for Sinema has been sorted - Borders Books Gateshead branch Sat 19th Jan 12-3pm. I was really pleased with the first one, selling 19 books in the 3 hours that I was there.

Full address and telephone number of branch is...

Unit 7
Team Valley Retail Park
Team Valley
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE11 OBD
Tel: 0191 487 7803

Any members in the area are welcome to pop in to say hi! :)

After a very successful book-signing tour with Borders Books stores, I am now embarking on a similar tour with WHSmith to continue promoting Sinema: The Northumberland Massacre.

The first signing will be at their Northumberland Street branch in Newcastle city centre on Saturday 15th March between 12 and 2pm.

If anyone happens to be in the area that day I'd love to see you.

For blurb, extract and reviews please visit the website - www.rodglenn.com.

Cheers,

Rod

Just a quick update...

I've now got the date for the Metro Centre book-signing and for my radio interview with Smooth Radio...

Friday 7th March
Smooth Radio (97.5 and 107.7) Six at Six Show (6pm-7pm)

Saturday 5th April
WHSmith, Metro Centre, Gateshead (12-3pm)

Back