• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sinema: The Northumberland Massacre

roddglenn

Hi, guys,

Ahead of the up and coming release of the sequel (around June), I just thought I'd let those who haven't read Sinema: The Northumberland Massacre yet that it is currently reduced on Amazon Kindle to only 71p.

Sinema: The Northumberland Massacre eBook: Rod Glenn: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

A winter's tale with a sting.

There's a newcomer to the small Northumberland village of Haydon...a charming novelist and film buff, researching a crime thriller about a serial killer on a rampage in a remote Northumberland community. The only trouble is, it's a work in progress and it's going to be non-fiction.

392 men, women and children stand in his way to achieving a sadistic dream.

As the worst winter in more than a century approaches, can two investigating police officers trapped with the terrorised residents stop this monster?

"This novel was one the most heart racing, jaw-dropping novels that I have ever dared to finish." ~ The Crack Magazine

Back