• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Snivelling Shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Oblivion

I got warned!

My warning says that I should realise that not everybody on the message board shares my sense of humour. I think that if you don't appreciate my sense of humour you should **** off and read something else. No one's nailed your ears to the floor and shoved a starving alsation in your face for god's sake. Or Australian.

So who were the pissy faced whingers who dobbed me in because of a sense of humour failure? I name (well, cast aspersions at) Wabbit! Martin! Rainbowgirl (now she's a proper little sneak)! Fluffy Bunny! Mort! Magemanda! Rogue! Motokid! Kaz! Oobie Doobie and Watercrystal! I would have blamed Freya but she, I'm afraid, has gone to a better place now (The Crossed Keys).

Don't you people understand that I'm just trying to reach out to you? Admittedly it's with a dead animal in each hand but at least it's some kind of human contact (reaches for onion and squeezes small tear from eye).

And when I say contact of course it's not physical contact because it's just on the internet. I wouldn't perticularly want to have physical contact with most of the people here; lots of them are students who are reknowned for their unsavoury practices. And disgusting sexually transmitted diseases. Get thee to a GUM clinic you vile curs!

So, warning accepted. I will be a good boy from now on. I promise.

I thought you Northerners said "shite." Rhymes with tight. And blight. And pint.

On behalf of myself, I would like to say, It wasn't me occifer, I was only drinking at the time, which that skell over there (hey bobby) can vouch for.

Where would we all be without oblivion?

Billy Oblivion said:
Hay: I've added you to my list you fat puff.
Is that the list of people you call when you feel lonely? Then I would rather not be on it..

Billy Oblivion said:
Novella: did I asperse in your direction? No. So shut up you tart.

Oooeewww, I lurve when you talk smutty.

Truly, it seems pretty harsh to me to criticize an upstanding thingy in the face of what else goes on everywhere. There's plenty of worse people than you, BO.

Hay: for a student that was quite witty. Have you been reading a book instead of spending the tax payers money in a pub?

Rogue: you're alkready on my list so **** off.

Novella: My thingy is not upright. I'm an old man you know? I'm pushing sixty.

Billy Oblivion said:
Hay: for a student that was quite witty. Have you been reading a book instead of spending the tax payers money in a pub?
Why would I do such a thing..? As long as the pub accepts the tax payers money I'm there.
Besides the pub offers an excellent education, after enough beers I have difficulty remembering and walking straight.. so you see we have something in common.(at least when I have had enough beers).

Billy Oblivion said:
Did I say I was leaving?
Rouge said I was leaving.
I only got one warning for god's sake. I'm entitled to three apparently.
Bloody student.
Besides we need our little forum granddad to be jealous of the youth of all the bloody students...

Billy Oblivion said:
I got warned!

Congrats! That meant you are special, didn't you see that? :D

Billy Oblivion said:
........and Watercrystal! I would have blamed Freya but she, I'm afraid, has gone to a better place now (The Crossed Keys).

me? me? Me??? :eek: I am flattered. But why you put me at the bottom in your list? :mad:

Have fun, you, ooooooooooooooolld man :p

Goodnight by your time.

watercrystal said:
me? me? Me??? :eek: I am flattered. But why you put me at the bottom in your list? :mad:

Have fun, you, ooooooooooooooolld man :p

Goodnight by your time.

I only put you in to make you go eek!
You're my adopted little sister. I know you wouldn't be mean. I don't think you could be mean.
Look forward to seeing you at TCK.

You know, Billy Oblivion, I'm starting to feel antipathy towards you. If for no other reason because I’m spending way too much time reading your incessant blathering prattle.

On those days when I'm not sharing your sense of humor, I usually just **** off and read something else.

'Twasnt' me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back