• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

So you think you can dance.....

yellow_popsicle

Finally something to watch for the summer. All those other reality shows that were on for the summer were hideous. Anyone watched this? Premier yesterday. I liked it. Can't wait til next week.

I watched and liked it. I love dancing and it was fun watching all the different styles that showed up for the auditions. I like everyone they've picked so far.

They had some really bendy people on last night, it was painful to watch them contort their bodies that way :eek:

Really I miss this last episode. I was planning to stay home and watch it, but I was too busy shopping. Fall sale. Can't miss that.
I'll plan on watching it next week.

I can't wait for next week's episode when they are actually dancing. I have three people that I really like. I'll be voting for them.

They didn't do much but have the judges tell the contestants if they've made it to the top 16th or not. They replay some clips. It was very boring cuz it took them about 1 hour and 25 minutes to see who's made it or not. And like the last five minutes of the show. They showed introduce the top 16 on the stage that they will be performing.. Boring....but watch next weeks episode..it'll be cool.

Yes, I think Artem is my fave for the guys... Isn't he married? I think his wife tried out, but she wasn't moved forward... He's awfully friendly with his partners! (touchy-feely)... It's a tie for me between Melody & Snow... looks like one of 'em will be eliminated tonight. :(

Libra6Poe said:
Yes, I think Artem is my fave for the guys... Isn't he married? I think his wife tried out, but she wasn't moved forward... He's awfully friendly with his partners! (touchy-feely)... It's a tie for me between Melody & Snow... looks like one of 'em will be eliminated tonight. :(

I noticed that and I thought how does his wife feel watching this? I fear Snow will be cut because this is her 3rd time in the hotseat and she always has the same dances, although she does them wonderfully.

Snow: She left :(
Ashle: ::Shrug::
Destini: I don't think she's that great. And I can't stand her facial expressions. Especially during the quick-step. During the 2nd performance of hers... the instructor said that she needs to be sexy.. but I didn't find her sexy at all.
Kamilah: After they dance, and are standing in front of the judges... I can't stand that pouty, about-to-cry look on her face. It looks like an act, as though she's being over-dramatic.
Melissa: who? :p
Melody: Still my favorite. I actually can't stand lyrical dancing... I don't really like to watch it... but she's just fantastic.

Artem: Sexy as ever.
Blake: I still don't think it's fair that he's there if he's already dancing professionally... Like, in American Idol, I thought that you're not allowed to compete if you already have a recording contract...
Ryan: I think he's my new fave. I love watching him. He's so cute doing all these other types of dancing styles.
Nick: He's a cutie.
Jamile: His last dance was cute.
Allan: Bummer.

Thanks, I like your's too.

Snow is gone, my son is heartbroken :(

Do you know how tall Melody is? her and Ryan look on the shorter side. I don't care much for the lyrical dance either. But i love all the other dances they do.

Melody is great she is always so smiley and seems to adjust to all the styles. Destiny is pretty good but she does make some odd faces and they can be distracting. I get Ashley & Melissa mixed up most of the time. Kimilah hmm, even when she does her drama bit she seems sort of hostile about being there, like she doesn't really like anything about the show.

Ryan is pretty bendy and I like his hair. Nick seems really nice and he's good. Blake I think shouldn't be there, like you said he's pro and already has had some publicity which I thought was the whole point of the show. jamal is good and I like him. Artem is my fave still, he's just simply gorgeous.

So in the end if it's just between Artem an Melody, which will win? I would have to pick Artem.

I hope Melody doesn't get voted out next week. She's so talented. I think if she's partner with the right person, she be great. I feel the same way as Libra. Blake he's gotta go. He's already into professional dancing and plus he was talking smack about on of the judges.
I like Ryan too but him and Melody together dancing this pass week. Nope not good enough.
I love how Ashley dances. I wanna see Ashley and Kamila do a dance face off. I think Ashley would win though. Kamila has mostly sex appeal but Ashley can dance better. I hope Ryan and Melody are still on for next week. I voted many times for Melody. Can't wait.

I love this show! My favorite dancers are Blake and Snow (even though Snow was voted off). I don't quite understand how people are voting, though. I think they've voted off some of the best dancers and kept some of the worse. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes. :confused:

Well, I have a question (I'll use tonight's episode as an example)... The guys are drawing their dancing partners out of a hat, right? So why does Jamile, being the last guy to draw, have to draw out of the hat when there's obviously only one female left (Melissa)... You know what I mean?

Destini: I'm honestly not surprised that she left...
Melody: I'm so glad she stayed (still my fave chick)
Melissa: super cute with the hip/hop... she's soo tiny (petite)!

Artem: Oh...my... wow, super sexy... I was almost glad that he was in the bottom two just so I could see him dance for the 3rd time. :eek:
Jamile: awesome in his 3rd dance. hehe
Ryan: I'm soo bummed! He was my favorite guy... :(

oh, I now know that I don't care for contemporary dancing either.

Thanks for the update you guys. I didn't get to watch last nights episode. But I'm glad that Melody did stay. Who's the bottom two couple for last night?
I hope Melody goes to the end.
You guys like to watch America's Next Top Model?
Premiere Wednesday the 21st. Can't wait.

Back