• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Solved - I need help finding a book

flyingsumo

Ok this is driving me insane, but I read a book and it was about a girl that could touch a person and as soon as she did she controlled that person, but once she used her power she couldn't use it a again for a certain amount of time. I think once a day. Im 90% sure her name in the book was Katherine or Katherina or something close to that...

I think they called her a "Confessor" or something close to that in the book.

The book is written in a Fantasy setting, swords and dragons...

Please help Im this is one of my favortie books I just cant remebr the title or author and Im despreately trying to remeber so I can re-read it.

Thanks in advance. :)

I believe that's the Terry Goodkind series. Starting with Wizards First Rule. The womans name is Kahlin.

THAT's IT!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

OH MAN THANKS SO MUCH !!! Seriously I REALLY appreciate it!!!

Btw if anyone hasnt read this book its really great book :)

No problem, I read the first one recently and it's a pretty good start to the series. I have the next five books excepting 3 because life is never that simple hehe.

Yeah please do, im due to start the second one after i finished Emperor:Death of kings and the seventh Dark Tower book. I feel all inspired now...

The first two books of this series (Goodkind's) are really page turners. The third book is weaker, but the fourth book is a page-turner again. After that though, I lost interest, and I hear that they go downhill from there.

Back