• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Solved - The Lathe of Heaven by Ursula K. Le Guin

beth9

what i remember about this book
1) can't b sure but i think on the cover there was a man sleeping it only showed his face and his shoulders.
2) he had powers that before he went to sleep he could look at an image or person think of what changes he wanted, he would go to sleep and when he wakes whatever he had thougth of became reality.
3) he was bn treated by a doctor
4) i don't want to give the ending but the doctor pushes him to think of aliens and "oh oh"
please if someone knows of these book and tell me i will really really appriciated. thank u.

thank u thank u sooo much this is the book i was looking for i read this book in high school and was always in my mind.

Thank you! I like her books.

By the way, you might enjoy the movie. The 1980 PBS movie was the first made-for-TV movie that was ever shown on PBS, and then it wasn't seen again for 20 years because it got caught up in a copyright dispute over a Beatle's song.

Back