• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Something about "Forever"

kk1111

When I was in elementary school I had to do a book report and I choose a book about 2 best friends and one of them is diagnosed with cancer. I can only remember certain things about this book. I remember that the 2 friends were going for a walk one day and came across these flowers which they named "yesterday, today and tomorrow" but the tomorrow flower was gone. I also remember that the girl who gets sick lives on hill...don't ask me how I remember that. Then I remember they watch fireworks from the hospital room. The cover was a drawing of 2 girls on swings. I would love to read this book again, but I can't remember the title. I think it had the word "forever" in it but I just can't find it. If anyone knows what book I'm refering to please let me know.

I found it!!! It's called "Sort of Forever". I recommend it if you're looking for a really touching story about best friends. But don't read it if you don't feel like crying.

Back