• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Something

Wabbit

Hi all :)

*waves*

Sometimes, I could be anywhere, an image or a story will strike me. It's often very intense. I don't want to sound insane... lol But sometimes it is actually even so strong that is comes in the form of a vision or hallucinations... Well, I never did claim to be sane lol This is not even really a short story. Here is something that just came and so I wrote it down. Not that great but I wanted to share it with you. I hope somebody finds it beautiful or interesting.

Thanks for your attention :)

Star Dust.

I stood alone with the old trees under a watchful milky moon. With the chill night wrapped around me like a blanket. I gazed with my face turned upward and into the sky. Something was about to happen. I shivered with it, as the trees shivered with the cool wind that caressed them, and waited with expectant eyes wide. I held my breath. Waiting. Waiting. I was waiting. The whole entire world waited with me. I could feel it in my bones. Suddenly, It began to happen. I watched as the sparkling stars began to swirl in the blackness. Stella cream in the black coffee sky. With my face upturned and my eyes wide in wonder. My heart held the wonder that my eyes drank. One by one the swirling stars began to glitter and beam all the more brightly. My breath steamed into the chill night as I exhaled. Then. Star dust began to fall. It rained stars and I began to laugh. Tiny white motes drifting down slowly out of the sky, like glowing snow. Star dust fell about me. Hit my face, warm and twinkling. Holding out my hands with my fingers splayed wide to catch a falling star. I held the stars in my hand where they shimmered shivered and glimmered like fish in a shallow pool of water.

Best Regards
SillyWabbit

I liked it a lot Wabbit. Please carry on.

Bill
PS- I think it's time to renew your medication.

Very glad that you liked it!!! :)

Nah, stopped taking the medication, I prefer the insanity! :D lol

Regards
SillyWabbit

that made me think you are becoming a philosopher or a poet

i didnt really understand it to be frank but i could feel your emotions in every sentence. i guess it shows that you have potential to be a writer and a good one at that

Thanks! I am glad that it gave enjoyment and that is the main thing :)

Some people seem to like what I am writing. So I may inflict one of my full length stories on you all !!!! lol

Watch this space and stay tuned folks!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Hmmmmm, very interesting Ashlea! thanks!

I do often feel compelled to write. I try to carry a note pad with me in my coat pocket in case I get the need to rush and write down what is in my head!!!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back