• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"Somewhere, a dog barked."

Here is a start:

"Somewhere a dog barked." - Blood Relations By A. L. Sirois

"Outside, somewhere, a dog barked." - Fat Andy By Stephen Dunstone

"Drops fell from the tap at intervals; somewhere a dog barked, barked, barked." - Nel Bagno by Josephine Jacobsen

"Somewhere a dog barked." - A Place Without a Postcard by James Brush

"Somewhere a dog barked, and somewhere a dog answered." - Let noon be fair: a novel by Willard Motley

"Somewhere a dog barked." - The water lily pond: a village girl's journey in Maoist China By Han Zao Li

"From somewhere a dog barked, and there was a big chorus of mooing." - The Spanish Kidnapping Disaster By Mary Downing Hahn

"There was the lapping of waves, and somewhere a wraith of string music where revelers made merry, and somewhere a dog barked indignantly in the darkness." - Logic Named Joe By Murray Leinster, Eric Flint

"Somewhere a dog barked, and a child laughed." - To Tease a Texan By Georgina Gentry

"From somewhere a dog barked, and he could hear children playing in a yard nearby." - Bread of Shame By Marjorie Meyerle

"There was a tree fully green outside Kayla's window; somewhere a dog barked." - Cry uncle By Alan Michael Parker

"Somewhere a dog barked, another barked in return." - Final Justice By Fern Michaels

"Somewhere, a dog barked." - Never Mind the Goldbergs By Matthue Roth

"Somewhere a dog barked." - Café du Dôme By Anna Gmeyner

"Somewhere a dog barked." - My Childhood in Miami By Carl Rivers

"Somewhere a dog barked." - Where the pavement ends: one woman's bicycle trip through Mongolia, China By Erika Warmbrunn

"Somewhere a dog barked furiously." - Master of Dragons By Angela Knight

"Somewhere a dog barked." - Nightscapes: Tales of the Ominous and Magical By Darrell Schweitzer

"Somewhere a dog barked, and that puzzled him." - Out of the Ashes By William W. Johnstone

"Somewhere a dog barked." - Throwaways By Lee Goldman

"Somewhere a dog barked." - Falling from Heights By Chris F. Needham

"Somewhere a dog barked." - Kingdom of Ashes By Adam Riemenschneider

There are certainly considerably more dogs round here than there is air conditioning. As I was reading it I knew I'd seen it in a lot of books, but also that it didn't bother me because most times it's a bit quiet I do hear a dog barking in the distance. So perhaps it's less of a cliche and more of a truism.

Yesss. This.

Back