• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Speaking of headache-inducing ...

bren

Does anyone remember a book about a fellow who writes a book which no one will read, even his friends, claiming that every time they start to read it, it causes them headache? Perhaps it is a fantasy of mine, but I think he also imagines potentiating this trait into a "killer" book. The guy was obviously disgruntled.:)

bren said:
Does anyone remember a book about a fellow who writes a book which no one will read, even his friends, claiming that every time they start to read it, it causes them headache? Perhaps it is a fantasy of mine, but I think he also imagines potentiating this trait into a "killer" book. The guy was obviously disgruntled.:)
No, don't remember it. But nice segue!

A nice segue, at long last!
Someone will know this, though, so I anticipate a short wait, thanks to many the many smarties hereabouts. Hopefully, they weren't so smart as to totally avoid this crazy book.;)

Back