• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Spongebob!!!!!

lahondas

im oddly crazed over this cartoon, why, dunno. its such a interesting thing of thought. hes so cute, with his "dumbo" patrick friend. am i the only one, who loves him this much. eh? :rolleyes: anybody saw the movie?
who was your fav cartoon as a child?
mine was betty boop, and still is....curse my tattoo! :p

The television show Spongebob Squarepants is quite entertaining. The movie doesn't look very promising though. Cartoons seldom seem to do well as movies for some reason.

One of my favourite cartoons when I was shorter was "Eldorado - the city of gold" or something similar to it. They had a kind of aircraft that looked like a bird and I think it ran on solar power. It felt very epic at that time.

I saw Space Adventure Cobra recently. It's about a guy with a gun as an arm. I definitely recommend it. I've only been able to see about half or so of the entire series since it's only the episodes that have been translated to swedish that has been easy to aquire.

Err... I hate SpongeBob. :(

I grew up at a time when stuff like GI Joe, Mask, Transformers, Gobots, Silverhawks, Thundercats, Starcon, Centurions and other similarly themed cartoons. They were okay, but I *loved* Eek the Cat very much.

ds

Wolhay said:
The television show Spongebob Squarepants is quite entertaining. The movie doesn't look very promising though. Cartoons seldom seem to do well as movies for some reason.

One of my favourite cartoons when I was shorter was "Eldorado - the city of gold" or something similar to it. They had a kind of aircraft that looked like a bird and I think it ran on solar power. It felt very epic at that time.

I saw Space Adventure Cobra recently. It's about a guy with a gun as an arm. I definitely recommend it. I've only been able to see about half or so of the entire series since it's only the episodes that have been translated to swedish that has been easy to aquire.

no, i must say, the movie was pretty good, it did have some parts that were on going annoying, but other than that, it was real good.

never been very fond of sponge bob
my favorite nick cartoon its invader zim
and for a season rem & stimpy

Back