• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stephen Fry

bookishwormish

...while day in day out he is known for his humorous and learned banter... and his omnipresence on BBC screens... I ultimately believe it will be his books for which we will remember him.

agree?

...while day in day out he is known for his humorous and learned banter... and his omnipresence on BBC screens... I ultimately believe it will be his books for which we will remember him.

agree?

Hey Bookishwormish

I agree wholeheartedly. Have you read his autobiography, "Moab is my washpot"? It's great. I've only read one of his novels ("The stars' tennis balls/Revenge"), which was not exactly a great work of art, but was very funny nonetheless.

I was reading the post and was soooooo confused because I mixed up comedian Stephen Fry with mystery writer Stephen Frey ... took me awhile of scratching my head until I figured it out.

Fry a very funny guy, yes, he is. I like him in his recurring guest role as Dr. Gordon Wyatt on the Fox series "Bones".

Back