• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Steve Berry

i got his book the amber room out of the library but now i'm wondering if im going to like it. I liked the da vinci code and all those things, but would I like this? Is it good, first of all? Does it contain lots of random tidbits of information while having a good plot? etc etc..

I have read all of Steve Berry's books, except for his new one. I'm waiting for the price to come down. ;)

In my opinion, he's very good at wrapping historical facts into fiction. It wasn't until I researched The Third Secret and The Romanov Prophecy that I found out how true his facts are, which is why I like his stories.

In one or two of his novels, the plots can have a little bit of a let down at the end, but the historic facts are what keep me interested.

I think you'll like the Amber Room. I enjoyed it. There's a character in the story I found funny. I would also recommend his Romanov Prophecy and Templar Legacy. Again, in my opinion, I feel his writing just gets better and better with each new book. I saw in his new book, The Alexandria Link, he brings back the character Cotton Malone who was introduced in Templar Legacy.

I found his books very interesting. I disliked the Templar Legacy because I think the templar books have been beaten into the ground by Dan Brown and the new genre of fiction that has followed in his wake. The Romanov Prophecy is by far his best book, as a child I loved to research the Romanov family and loved the history tidbits that he made relevant throughout the book.

Back