• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Super Bowl

K-Dawn

You know, it's amazing but today's Super Bowl Sunday, and no one has done a thread on it.

Anyway, I'm doing a poll to see which team will win, and the score.
Here's my guess:
Eagles-30 Patriots-17

Eagles - 2
Patriots - 1

Motokid said:
tied 7-7 at the half ....

boring game so far, but the commercials are pretty good
I can't see the commercials and none took of any clothes during the halftime show.. :mad: :D

hay82 said:
I can't see the commercials and none took of any clothes during the halftime show.. :mad: :D
hey i feel soo sorry for you!! nobody took their clothes off?? that's too bad!! :D but try to see the bright sight, now you can go and visit your lonely playboy!! :p

What, you really wanted to see Paul McCartney take his clothes off?

I must say, I half expected Britney to run on stage, rip Paul's pants off and expose his British bullocks. Accidentally, of course.

Cheers

Martin said:
What, you really wanted to see Paul McCartney take his clothes off?

I must say, I half expected Britney to run on stage, rip Paul's pants off and expose his British bullocks. Accidentally, of course.

Cheers
Yeah like all men don't dream about little Paulie taking his clothes of... he's just so tasty.. :eek:

K-Dawn said:
Well, as I'm sad to say, the Patriots won the Super Bowl XXXIX 24 to 21. :(
thank you at least one person who picked the right team!! and everybody who don't like the eagles... get out!! i don't want to hear it!! i'm still sobbing!! :(

Shoot, I nearly forgot that today was Super Bowl Sunday. Not that I wanted to watch it or anything. :)

You're in the US, how can you forget - it's like the biggest happening of the year there.

Cheers

Martin said:
You're in the US, how can you forget - it's like the biggest happening of the year there.

Cheers

It's actually quite easy if you don't watch TV or read the Sports section of the paper. You know it's coming sometime soon from all the cross-merchandising, but they all just assume you already know the date.

I actually caught the game this year, just because a friend had a get together at his place and I wanted to see people. But usually, I rarely even know who is playing.

The commercials were pretty good this year.

Martin said:

Cheers

nope i always thought it would be a great event!! that's a lie, its a day like every other except for a few bets!! :D

Back