• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Survey on Reading, Relationships and Romantic Beliefs

Giselle

Hi,

I am currently undertaking a Psychology Honours research project at Macquarie University (Australia) and I am conducting a study examining reading preferences, romantic beliefs and relationships. The aim of the study is to examine if there is an interaction between the types of books one reads and romantic beliefs and relationship satisfaction. Site staff have viewed the survey and have allowed me to post the link here.

I am seeking individuals who enjoy reading, are over 18, female, heterosexual and are in a romantic relationship to participate in an online survey that should take about 10- 15 minutes. I would greatly appreciate you taking the time to participate. Any data collected will not be used for any commercial purposes.

To find out more you can access the survey at:
Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

Participation in this survey is voluntary. The survey is anonymous and there will be no identifying personal details collected.

If you have any questions please contact me at giselle.rees@students.mq.edu.au

Thank you,
Giselle Bill

Back