• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

tada! me!

Ruzi

I just love the numbers of different fantasy characters, and it would be really interesting to live how some of them did in our favorite books. So, if you were a fantasy character... a fantasy you.. what and who would you be? Would you be human, elf, dragon, bard, mage, witch, princess, warrior, or any of the other endless options? Make up a fantasy self, show us who you would be.

I would like to be a bardic character, I've always thought they were really interesting. Hence one of my favorite books being The Free Bards. The music and stories are what drew me in. @_@

Assasin, definately an assasin, they have this cool, mysterious air about them :) Thats why i enjoyed the Robin Hood Assasin's Trilogy (although in truth they were fairly low on actual assasinny content! :confused: )

Phil

i'd be a druid like allanon in terry brooks shanarra series. i think he's about my favorite character of all time.

Back in the ol' telnet days, when I dabbled in MUD's, I was always a Cleric. I enjoyed healing people more than monster-killing.

Villian.
Dark shadowy figure who manipulates everyone around him ala Keyser Soze. My weakness is that I would need to be around for a good gloat and to see the moments of realisation.

Back