• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tanya Huff: Keeper Series

rune

Has anyone else read this series? I've only read the first one and added a review in the library.

There are more books in this series which I would like to try, but wondered if anyone else had come across it too :D

shavington said:
Read all her blood series books. Thought they were good.

I am looking forward to getting these books, but I will have to wait as the first ones are being reissued later this year :(

Are they creepy and dark?

moggy said:
I keep fancy reading her books, but can't find any cheapies on ebay to get me started!

While annoying, that often means that people are keeping her books, so they must be pretty good.

Rune,

I have and have read all 3 (?) of the Keeper books. I find them wonderful with a 'devilish' sense of humor. Pun intended, they are definitely Keepers!!

Get them all as soon as you can and read them very fast.

Bond. Paul Bond.

Paul Bond said:
Rune,

I have and have read all 3 (?) of the Keeper books. I find them wonderful with a 'devilish' sense of humor. Pun intended, they are definitely Keepers!!

Get them all as soon as you can and read them very fast.

Bond. Paul Bond.

I am trying to get my hands on the last one, but it's out of stock at Amazon at the moment (well will take a few days to come which means pretty much the same thing)

I will keep trying though because the first 2 books were brilliant :)

Victory Nelson is the "Blood" series. Loved it! Just starting on her brand new one that follows one of the sub-characters (but I understand the regular ones are guest stars). It's called SMOKE AND SHADOWS and is in hardback. :)

Cathy C said:
Victory Nelson is the "Blood" series. Loved it! Just starting on her brand new one that follows one of the sub-characters (but I understand the regular ones are guest stars). It's called SMOKE AND SHADOWS and is in hardback. :)

I actually like the look of this Smoke and Shadows and will probably get it when it comes out in paperback :) Which character does it follow?

It follows Tony, friend to Vicki and Henry.

I whipped through Tanya's Blood series and thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the 4th and 5th book. I thought that Ms. Huff was pretty brave with the route she followed for Vicki and Henry's relationship (but no more will I say!)

magemanda said:
It follows Tony, friend to Vicki and Henry.

I whipped through Tanya's Blood series and thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the 4th and 5th book. I thought that Ms. Huff was pretty brave with the route she followed for Vicki and Henry's relationship (but no more will I say!)

I've just finished Blook Pact and feel that Huff may well have lost a vital part of what worked in these books by what she did with the relationship with Vicki and Henry

I know that some people do think that Huff made a mistake with the route she followed, and the love triangle is certainly not as it was!

But I think what she did was far braver than what she could have done.

Hmmm, this is all coming across very cryptic, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone else (and I don't like using the spoiler function - not least because I, amongst others no doubt, cannot resist peeking behind the spoiler blackout and ruining surprises!)

I have read Blood Debt now and still feel that the dynamics of the relationship between Vicki and Henry aren't as strong. I never saw Mike as been that important as Henry is the character that drew Vicki into the supernatural world. Were as Mike is her past.

By putting Mike into the position of full time partner in Vicki's life I feel some plot lines may have been lost

Back