• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tears of Artamon - Sarah Ash

Catalyst 1474

I've been looking all over the net to find a forum on which to post some information and have a talk with other people who have read this series. Now I've finally found a suitable place, so I'll get started.

Most important question first: Has anyone here read this series so far?

If anyone happens to answer yes then I have some information to share regarding the third book. It will be called.......

Children of the Serpent Gate

This is a fact, as I received this from Sarah Ash herself. Here is the quote if you really want it:

Now, that million dollar question about Book 3... Well, I can tell you the title which is 'Children of the Serpent Gate', I can tell you also that you'll get to meet some of the Francians, especially Ruaud de Lanvaux, the head of the Commanderie and young King Enguerrand. And that at the point I've reached in the story so far, things are not looking so good for Eugene...And a character first encountered in Book 1 has reappeared...

I hope theres someone here who actually cares...... :rolleyes:

I've read the first book in this series Lord of Snow and Shadows. I think I may have posted a review in the Library section on this site :)

I quite enjoyed the first book and (when I can afford it) will be buying the 2nd book in the series :D

I read this and book 2 as well!!!

"Prisoner of the Iron Tower". Pretty good stuff, not too heavy (mind candy). I'll definitely be on the lookout for book 3 of Tears of Artamon.

I have read the first book and thought it was well written and interesting. Its ends with a good promise of more twists and possibilities. Her second book is on my to read list

the title looks promising so i think i will find it and read it and then get back to you!! howz that?

I quite enjoyed the first story, though I did feel it had wrapped up a lot of loose ends so wondered what else could be coming.
I've got the 2nd book waiting in my pile of books to read, and no doubt I'll get around to it (sometime this year) :D

Anyone got to read the 2nd book yet? I'm going to start it this weekend and see how it progressed after the 1st book. :D

Must be honest I'm struggling with this book. I had wondered were the story could go after the end of the 1st book. It seemed so concluded.
The political theme just isnt as interesting for me and that seems to be were the 2nd book has fallen :confused:

The 2nd book ended on a high note, and Im hoping the third book will be more interesting than the 2nd. It wasnt until Gavril was joined with the Demon host again that this book got interesting. :confused:

Back