• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Teen Fiction

I'm a teenager, too. I really, truly recommend Meg Cabot's books. You start them and can't put them down until you finish. My personal favorites of hers are the Princess Diaries series, Teen Idol, How to Be Popular, Pants on Fire, and Airhead. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen is a historical romance that is a very good read. I also have the sequel but I haven't read it yet.

One of my new favorite books is called The Soul Alliance: Respites of Power. It's the first book in the series and has really helped fill the void I've felt since the Harry Potter books ended. It follows the adventures of a group of teenagers in a secret world called Chanulville. I really like it because they have the ability to teleport from their own closets, so they have to hide the fact from their parents that they're visiting the secret world. I think it's a great book for other teenagers.

I am about halfway through reading a book called The Only Alien on the Planet. It's not really sci-fi as the title would suggest.
It's mainly about a boy who everyone calls "the alien" because he acts as if he's the only person on the planet, doesn't react to anything, doesn't talk, doesn't make eye contact or touch anyone, nothing! But he's a good looking and nice (I think) guy on the inside and these two people try to talk to him and make friends with him because they want to get to know him and 'unlock' his true personality. I can't wait to get farther into the book, I want to see what this guy is really like. I've read about 100 pages today and yesterday night, which is a lot at least to me.

I would recommend The Perks of Being Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

I read this when I was in highschool and found it to be one of the best books i've ever read. To this day it is still one of the best books ive read.

i would definitely recommend this book.
also "loose girl" by Kerry Cohen
She brings you to a level every girl has been to. lets you feel like you're not alone.

Back