• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Teenage Fiction

booksquisher

I've recently finished reading all my books. I'm going to buy somemore!!!
and I need your recommendations of good teenage fiction books!!!!!!

No problem, the begginning is somewhat slow, but when you get to the "survival" part, it gets to the point where you can't put the book down.

The Song of the Lioness books are pretty good. There's four of them and then two more series of four that follow them.

Joshua said:
No problem, the begginning is somewhat slow, but when you get to the "survival" part, it gets to the point where you can't put the book down.

At the risk of sounding like a contrarian, I have to admit that I really quite enjoyed the start of the book (aside from his opinion of agnosticism) but once he hit the boat, I found my interest waning quickly and before I knew it I had put the book down and gone for something else.
I've looked into it since then to see if I could tempt myself to go on, but no dice.

O well, still a good recommendation though, as it's probably the book I've seen the largest amount of people get excited about in recent times*

*For some reason I've yet to meet anyone who've been particularly excited about The Da Vinci Code, despite it's popularity.

Have you tried A Sterkam Handshake by Susan Price. It’s part science fiction, part fantasy. There is also a second part. A Sterkam Kiss.

Unique by Alison Allen-Grey, the story of a boy who finds out he has been cloned from a brother he never knew he had.

You could also check the website www.cool-reads.co.uk, designed by two boys (16 and 15), where all the reviews are written by teenagers.

I've just read "The King of Whatever" by Kirsten Murphy, and while that's rather light, I guess, I enjoyed it.

Back