• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Teenager on the run

Regal Red

Hi I'm trying to find a book I read in the 80's about a teenager (possibly two)set sometime in the future on the run from the authorities and being tracked by a large robot. I'm afraid that is all I can remember.
Also I would love to here any recomendations on any stories about teenagers on the run, sci fi or regular fiction, especially if it is from the runaways perspective. Thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to post a reply. I have looked the synopsis of this title up but unfortunately it is not the book I remember but it is a book I will get hold of. Once again Thank You.

I'll recommend some...

The Truth Trap series by Frances A. Miller. Books are:
1. The Truth Trap
2. Aren't You The One Who?
3. Losers and Winners
4. Cutting Loose

I haven't managed to get my hands on the fourth one... but the first three are just... incredible. I think perhaps why they don't have as wide an audience as they deserve is because the subject matter is a little non-PC... when I first saw these, they were in the Scholastic book club flyers... am slowing gathering them now, and the two I've re-read recently have help up amazingly well to time.

Back