• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tell me this ..

I thought the same thing. It looks like the girl hit her head, too. Look at it again and keep your eye on the girl.

Cheers

Martin said:
Yeah, me neither. The fact that I'm 6'6" tall wouldn't help either.

Cheers

YOU ARE 6'6"!!!!!!!! wow tall. nice.
you're avatar led me to believe you were short.....

You do realise that people aren't their avatars? :D

I assume you're not a snotty but hilariously funny cartoon-kid.

Cheers

jenngorham said:
YOU ARE 6'6"!!!!!!!! wow tall. nice.
Sounds like someone has an admirer ;)

Does this mean i'm a horse?? :confused:

Also can't you take pity on those poor souls who only have dial up? I can't get the thing to load :rolleyes:

I am also a poor soul with dial-up and I cant look either. :( But on the other topic, I guess if I had to be my avatar, a penguin that reads wasn't such a bad chioce. :cool: :D

Martin said:
You do realise that people aren't their avatars? :D

I assume you're not a snotty but hilariously funny cartoon-kid.

Cheers

are you kidding me....are you serious, because i really do believe that dire straits is a large evil banana!!!! :rolleyes: :p

yes it is true, in my own mind i am hilariously funny.

Ice said:
Sounds like someone has an admirer ;)

all i am saying is that i do have a fondness for tall people. ;) ever since i was a little girl and the friendly giant was on.

I'll never claim to be friendly.

And to the dail-up people. First of all, tsssk, but that's besides the point. Second of all, it's a tiny video, so you could venture it.

Cheers

Martin said:
And to the dail-up people. First of all, tsssk, but that's besides the point. Second of all, it's a tiny video, so you could venture it.

Cheers
I left it running for 10 minutes and it still wouldn't load! We can't get broadband where we are - our line isn't good enough and we're not covered by satellite yet (which would probably be too expensive anyway) :(

Is this real????

Is this REAL?​

010701_02.jpg

Can't really say that I have ever seen anything like what the pictures show, but I guess it could be real.
As for the videoclip, I doubt it.

Back