• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

tell us about your personality.

Kaz

I am always calm. Sometimes I can be dreamy!! I am creative to do cross stitch and makes something. Some times I am thinker when I am at work. I can be irritating when someone do something wrong.

Tell us about your personalities.

I am a creative crafty type too. I also do cross stitch, as well as fold art, knitting etc.

I have a bit of a short fuse when it somes to my temper. I can't stand stupidity from people, and I hate people who whine about things and never do anything to change it.

I enjoy things which stimulate the brain, and that is why I am such an avid reader. I also study so that keeps the brain active as well.

I'm a walking contradiction!
A People person that hates most of society in general. A bit of an isolationist who needs people contact.
I have no problem with making new people and talking to strangers- I'm outgoing and approchable and yet an introvert who needs his own space.
I believe in using soft words and hard arguments.
I'm passionate but balanced-or so I like to think.
I'm a thinker and a do-er:I'm nostalgic and yes believe in focusing toward future plans and goals..or should that be dreams?
I'm a questioner on a quest, heart searching, my quest being redefined but my core identity is as constant as the northern star.
I like to try to walk that tightrote {sp?} between tact and directness.
I also find I'm searching for mental challenges in life which seem to be getting more and more rare.

Difficult, this ...

I'm stubborn, very, very stubborn. I'm passionate about the things I love, and even more passionate about the things I hate. I'm ambitious, but also unbelievably lazy. I love to learn, see, do new things, but I also love (and need) the steady things in my life (my girlfriend, college, friends, these boards, etc ...). I'm ... out of things to say that I am.

Cheers, Martin :D

I am classified as an INTJ.

I am definitely an introvert and muchly prefer time to myself at least for a few hours per day. I avoid the phone, and rarely even answer when its my husband (I know he'll leave a message).

I'm quite passionate about the things I believe in, but I tend to keep that passion under wraps unless someone directly challenges me.

I am definitely a thinker and a dreamer...my mind is constantly active. I kinda feel like the scene from Star Trek: TNG when the chick Data is dating asks him what he was thinking about while they were kissing...he starts rattling off a thousand different things. That's so me (though perhaps not while kissing...).

I'm very much a do-er and I never procrastinate...I must get things done asap or I stress out. I'm also a worrier.

I'm quite a perfectionist...so much so, people are often a bit worried about me.

I'm also a bit odd, due to thinking about things differently than most. I think this is because I'm a daydreamer who has training in engineering and grew up on a steady diet of Star Trek (the first sound I imitated was the red alert during a Star Trek rerun).

Hmm, this IS hard.

People seem to like me and I like most people, but occasionally I will either love a person to death or take a wicked dislike to someone within 10 minutes of meeting them. I generally discover that this sort of first impression is correct about 90% of the time. I have an odd sense of humor, which can be very sardonic, but people usually don't notice until they know me for awhile.

I make decisions quickly, and get frustrated when people are very deliberate and slow. I procrastinate a lot, but in the end usually get things accomplished fairly quickly when I finally get around to doing them. I learn things very quickly, and am very intuitive. I always have a lot of things I want to do but never get around to actually doing them, though I do acquire all the necessary prep work, so I have notes for a novel, a beautiful guitar, and both a computer program and cd on learning Italian. I do cross-stitch with great intensity for about 2 weeks a year. I am growing herbs, but I often forget to water them and so they are having a hard time of it.

I like to spend some time alone, and some time around people, but in small groups. Large groups give me the creeps, as am secretly very shy about meeting new people. I am very liberal-minded. I like to share my opinion, but usually in settings where I won't provoke someone to annoying and long-winded arguments. I love it when people ask me for advice, and I think I give very good advice, so it drives me crazy when people don't take it and then subsequently screw up their lives. I am very gossipy, but not in a malicious way, I just like to hear about what people are doing (this is why I really like Jane Austen.)

I do tarot readings, but am still working out how I feel about other supernatural things.

I am horribly claustrophobic and am terrified of speaking in front of a group.

I hate this sort of thing, i find it really hard to analyse myself!!

Okay, so im an introverted kind of guy - im very shy in public when there are strangers around, but when im with my friends im generally the noisiest of the lot of them (the alcohol always helps :) )

I prefer staying in (watching TV, reading, being with my fiancee) to going out (clubbing, pubbing, whatever) - which is why you'll find me on the forum most hours of the day (in spirit at least!).

I have a really quick temper, but am also very quick to forgive and say sorry if im in the wrong - spent most of school getting into one sort of trouble or another, and subsequently not enough of it actually paying attention or doing work!

SO, thats me in a nutshell i guess :)

Phil

this is really tough
now here's an idea
why dont we talk about everyone else on this forum? like we will write what we have interpreted about other members' personalities from the way they post here. now that would really provide an insight into our personality.

Like just 3% of the population you are a PROBER (Dominant Introvert Concrete Feeler) --curious, passionate, driven, and probing. You're the kind of person who can't leave well enough alone. You have a very strong personality and a sense of adventure. And you'd rather go out and experience things for yourself than take someone else's word for it. Some people probably think you're a maniac.

People have a hard time believing you're an intelligent person. Perhaps there's a reason for this? Time will tell.

I too am a contradiction I think. This is no doubt going to turn into a ramble as I'm just going to type things as they come to me.

I am very outgoing and confident - yet painfully private and protective of the things and people I care about.

I am not materialistic - good company, good times and a good life are more important to me than possessions. I suppose in this sense I am totally unambitious.

I am extremely indecisive. Sometimes I need help making even the smallest and most insignificant of decisions, but this may be down to laziness as making a decision can take a bit of effort. On the other hand, I am very forthright and confident when it comes to telling other people what to do! LOL.

I dislike authority and question it without reason!

I love to be around good friends, but can feel uncomfortable around people I don't know very well.

I am creative and never get bored.

I am probably too sensitive - not in the way that I get offended, but in that I become too emotionally involved with things.

And right now - I am out of steam.

I am lazy. Of that I am sure.....and I never want to grow up or work. Damn, I'm 28 in two weeks....

Everybody that refers to him/herself in the third person is a fucking arsehole.

Cheers, Martin :D

I'm quiet, overly sensitive, and anything but sure of myself, people say I'm way too shy. I'm just not good at talking to people and I never know what to say to them, so I usually say nothing, or just mumble out the quickest answer I can think of. I guess I have the constant worry they'd bring the hammer down on whatever I say...it's happened, but normally people just ignore me and in most cases I return the favor.
I'm extremely close with my friends, and I'm always hoping to meet more people I can get along with, trust and talk to, though I never seem to know how to hit things off right and people write me off as apathetic, though I'm not.
I'm stubborn but easy to upset, very soft hearted, open, trusting, and in most cases I prefer books to other people.
I'm super big for chicken's rights, after all, they are one of (if not the) most abused and un-noted animals on the face of the earth.
I'm lazy. I'm untidy. My room is one big mess, except for the bookshelves, which get constant attention from me.
I spend more time working on my writing than anything else, and I spend more time day dreaming than I do working on my writing.

I'm a work in progress, I think. I change, and I wouldn't be able to say anything sensible about myself that would apply to Lies aged 1, Lies aged 11, and Lies aged 21.

(One thing will never change though: I'm great!)

(No, scratch that.)

Back