• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

terry brooks

brolie

which book should i read first? i am confused by the first king of shen--- however its spelled saying it is a prequel and from the sounds of it, it would help to read other books first... what is a good book to start with?

yeah i heard that was a really funny one... i may pick that one up even though i was thinking about another series and from what i understand magic kingdom isnt part of any series... but it would be a good book for perspective on his style..

thanks. ur the second one to recommend it to me

which book should i read first? i am confused by the first king of shen--- however its spelled saying it is a prequel and from the sounds of it, it would help to read other books first... what is a good book to start with?

I've read all Brook's books except the Landover series,and they're excellent. The 1st Shannara book was The Sword Of Shannara,then Elfstones,then Wishsong,so I'd read 'em 1st,but it's up to you. :) Running With The Demon and it's 2 sequels are great too.

Back