• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Terry Gamble: Good Family

novella

I'm just starting this. Has anyone read it? I'll get back to this thread when I'm further along.

I honestly haven't, but my mother is just finishing it up. We talked about it a bit the other night. She says she's been enjoying the book, but it has taken her a while to read. It would seem that the writing is fantastic and character development is great, but the story can be very slow at times. My mother is a very busy (super stressed) person and she often only finds time to read at night. She said that the story would hit slow points and it would take her days to get through them because she would fall asleep reading. She'll be passing it off to me next time I see her, so I'll let you know what I think as well. Although, by then, you'll probably be through it and I'll be looking for your opinion.

Back