• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Adversary cycle by F. Paul Wilson

repairman_jack

The adversary cycle by f. paul wilson (consisting of The Keep, The Tomb, The Touch, Reborn, Reprisel, and Night World)

i am some what of a newer reader i only started reading novels about when i was 13 and my first book i read was Watchers by dean koontz.

and the adversary cycle is the first series i have read and it consists of one of my favorite books (the tomb) but its not only cus of the tomb that i thought this is a realy good series i started the series about 2 months ago and sinse then i have read all the books in the series and i dont usually read that many books in that short of a time. but this series kept drawing me back to it cus i couldnt stop thinking about it.

and i just wanted to see if any one else has read this series and if anyone liked it.

i just wanna hear some feadback on this series and also i wanted to know if anyone knows of a series somewhat like this one that i should read??

Back