• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Amazing Race

~BookWorm~

First, I'll just say that I love love love this show. I'm kind of on the fence about this years "family edition". It seems like they are just going to be staying in the states for the race. I think the best part about the show is seeing other countries and all the different tasks that are related to that culture in some way.

~BookWorm~ said:
First, I'll just say that I love love love this show. I'm kind of on the fence about this years "family edition". It seems like they are just going to be staying in the states for the race. I think the best part about the show is seeing other countries and all the different tasks that are related to that culture in some way.
Yeah. I get a kick out of this show too, though I don't watch it every week like I used to. Staying in the US seems a little silly, though. I'm not sure about the idea of involving children, either. Usually the pairs have some kind of disfunction (probably why they are recruited) and as such I look forward to the mean ones meeting misfortune. I don't want to be watching some parent yell at their kids though... I think I'll be skipping this one.

I realise that this is an old thread, but the hippies won the series that has just aired here and I would like to say WOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's karma for ya!(Take that Mo-Jo)

Back