• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Best Book You've Ever Read?

My really like 'Le Horla' by 'Guy de Maupassant' it is so simple yet so horrific

Another one is 'A Christmas Carol' by 'Charles Dickens'.

I have to say that the best book I ever read is 1984 by George Orwell.

I've been meaning to read that for awhile now [and Life of Pi is on the top of my list as well] but just haven't got the time to do it.
And now that I'm actually in England, I noticed that I don't even have enough time to read the ones I brought from Finland [which is just too irritating] :mad:

Oh well, perhaps I'll have time to read them after I come back [so in any case, just keep the suggestions coming].

A Separate Peace - John Knowles. I think it's so beautiful in so many ways.
Close seconds are To Kill A Mockingbird, and Boy's Life.

I'll never forget the book i read as a junior in my history class-- we read Slaughter House Five and I thought it was such a gooood book!

I'll never forget the book i read as a junior in my history class-- we read Slaughter House Five and I thought it was such a gooood book!

I just finished Cat's Cradle and someone recommended this one to me as well. Glad to hear you liked it.

I think the best book I've ever read is The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood.

The best book I've ever read is Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. I just loved that book.
I don't know anyone who doesn't like the book :)
It mixes mystery, relationships, reality, surrealism... great book :)

Back