• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Book Forum

JMovie

As you know I'm pretty new and don't fell like going through all the other threads right now so if anyone can give me a link to one of the big threads that happened in the past or any threads with a lot of book recommendations.

wow. i'm not sure where to direct you. what do you like? i live over in general chat so to me all conversation over there is great. as to books it all depends, your profile gives away nothing.

Search. Seriously. Like a certain author? Search for them and I bet you'll find discusions on authors like them. Like certain genre? Search it. At the time of this post there are: 6,295 Threads, & 100,678 Posts. Chances are really good you can find a few things to look at by searching.

JMovie said:
As you know I'm pretty new and don't fell like going through all the other threads right now so if anyone can give me a link to one of the big threads that happened in the past or any threads with a lot of book recommendations.

*cough* lazy *cough*

ions said:
Search. Seriously. Like a certain author? Search for them and I bet you'll find discusions on authors like them. Like certain genre? Search it. At the time of this post there are: 6,295 Threads, & 100,678 Posts. Chances are really good you can find a few things to look at by searching.
Yes! I'll even be nice and post a link to the lovely TBF search engine.

well buck up, buckaroo. you have a whole lotta forum out there, and we can't hold everyone's hand. :D

I'm kinda new here myself and I don't feel like finishing this post so would someone else please fini. . . .

Back