• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Earth Shall Topple Upon It's Axis

Status
Not open for further replies.

THRUSTNSPIRIT

I would like to share with you three chapters from my book. The Prophecy and Testament; The Book of True Revealing by Robert Vincent. These are real, and are only three of 226. I would like your thoughts if you happen to read it.
Testament 40
The Earth Shall Topple
Upon it’s Axis

October 12, 1983 6:00 P.M. Wednesday.
40.01 For behold I send forth ye all Signs that they mayest gather forth unto Me their once belief.
40.02 For inward changes are accurate in occurrences and that all Fire of this brimstone shalt ablaze them.
40.03 For the Earth shalt topple upon it’s axis and quiver it’s most inner regions of thine her mystery.
40.04 And then shalt their evangelical cries be aroused there upon Four Winded Valleys shall she lie therein;
40.05 And the trees shalt they topple with all My Rage thus her fury be unknown to them that understand her not.
40.06 For thine art, they her wicked ones of whom I wilt disclaim (cast out).
40.07 In addition, News of this shalt I give thee upon the Rendering of the Tide of them whom art at Sea. (See Testament 110.13, Testament 70; Month of Zif, 40.7,110.12, 148-15-16, 155.13, 224.03).
40.08 And shake them up from all their root which has but provoked Me.
40.09 As it was written in Haggai 2: 3-8. Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? And how do ye see it now? Is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing? Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the Lord; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the Lord, and work: for I am with you, saith the Lord of Hosts: According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. For thus saith the Lord of Hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The Silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of Hosts.

40.10 For all was made unto them whom came should acclaim it;
40.11 Thus their dust shalt I scatter for ne’er their sins are toppled one upon another (never ending).
40.12 And they whom succeed Me not are in shadow of this their destitute.
40.13 For-warn unto these My Unbelievers that mayest yet repent unto Me their Temptation of Evil;
40.14 For that which comes shall it SURGE THEM OUT OF THEIR BEDS (posts) and tremor of ALL MY MIGHT BE THEIRS AND UPON THEM.
40.15 For He who chose Me they that came against Me Reap nigh their final Damnation.
40.16 So is He whom ye shall call in thine their Hour of Blood.
AMEN AND AMEN.
NOTES:

Testament 177
The Plague from the Systerical Seed; The Last Horse of the APOCALYPSE

11/23/1986
Vision of : The Systerical Seed
177.01 On November 23 1986 I had a dream. In my dream I saw sheer active sperm like eggs awaiting their release. Like sperm surrounding a human egg for implanting as seen in science studies. And I said to the Lord, what does this mean? And then the Word of the Lord came and said.
177.02 Shake up the Womb in My Daughter this Day!
177.03 For Lo, she is governed without grief…She hath erected unto herself the God of her own Fertility!
177.04 And hath been given to mouth the sensuality of her beast; Be known unto her are the preys of her Lust;
177.05 That eject her daily with the Seed of her offence and trespass the Walls of her chambers with whispers of guile of which bed lies her fortification.
177.06 That with certainty shall she face, to face the hideousn of Her being;
177.07 Of which the Syterical Seed be the product of her own vehement Abomination!!!
177.08 Shake up the womb in My Daughter this Day!
177.09 For Lo, she is governed without grief. She hath erected unto herself the God of Her own Fertility;
177.10 And hath let ejected in her the Seamen of their own Abomination!
177.11 And hath let into the (house) those to eject her the Seed of her trespass to her their Seed of Offence to pass the walls of their own, The Seed of their own Abominations!!!
177.12 The Cup is full and awaits it’s pool beneath that too in time shall I revive a still more hardened and blackened sediment that (the) World has never known.
177.13 That hath awakened the similarities of the Seamen.
177.14 Shake up the womb in My Daughter!
177.15 For Lo, whose cries is without despair! Arise and disrobe her indignation that stands to disallow Me no more!
177.16 For again are whose I cannot heal. Decision of Good hast forsaken it’s people and homage to her Godless Image that transposed Mine.
177.17 Fear is shut out away from the Daughters of her Emperor and her maidens entered the soldiers to lie (ease) with them still.
177.18 Her breasts are naked and hang forth to suck, but hands as these cannot sooth to fonder her mystery therewith.

The Syterical Seed

177.19 That is to say, The Syterical Seed is Bacteria; Active thought dead or in rare periods of hibernation.
177.20 Deadly and accursed by means of its long imbedded origin that seethes to destroy the regeneration for Human Plasma geared toward the brain cells of human behavior.
177.21 That itself, in fact appears much to breed in organisms of vitality, unbeknown to man1 .

Genocide within 4-5 Months
177.22 Yet rather in Hybrid to full development unleashes (unharnesses) ALL sediment of impending Genocide within it’s core for cell existence toward natures climatic state, governed by it’s chase “Distributary Reactor Force”, within four to five months of its finding.
177.23 That is to say again, that is unbeknown to man; But rather in climatic hybrid toward development;
177.24 It stands to unharness all Sediment of impending Genocide with in four to five months of it’s finding!!!
177.25 The Virus feeds solely upon the Cell of one reactionary wall (or unit) fluidating new discharges to manufacture an unforceable tissue that supplants to feed itself upon the skins of our own texture.
Plague of Ephods

177.26 That is to say, the Ephods supersedes to feed itself upon the foreskins our;
a. Tissue
b. Skin
c. Texture
177.27 This threatens mankind toward extinction to the dismay the masses with Ephiaods of Severe Soreness.

APOCALYPSE
177.28 It holds to portray the Last Horse of the APOCALYPSE as to supposition holding of the tender Twig that shoots to offspring of Prototype Protesenthesis;
177.29 This last generation upon Hoofs of the Last Fifth Horses, upon the Horse of the Last five hoofs of the APOCALYPSE , shall she be summoned.
177.30 The Cup is Full and thus awaits its pool beneath.
177.31 That in Time it too shall I revive a stilled yet hardened sediment that would never have leached (known) had it not been awakened (from hibernation)!

Notes:

Testament 191
The San Fernando and Kern County Earthquake
06/06/1987

191.01 On Saturday June 06, 1987 at 9:00 am the Spirit of the Lord descended upon me and spoke; These are the words of God as dictated by the Lord.
191.02 You are “Soon” upon approaching of an unmeasured (in sizematic size) and more Cataclysmic size and sector of Quake that has yet to be identified of itself. Fatally high above all others that only now yearn to exist. (see 188.07, 188.04, 167.03, 148.16, 38.04, 110.12, 188, 145.7)
191.03 These shifts will occur First, in the San Fernando and Kern County areas that shall coincide both and at once prone to its release.
191.04 It’s arousal of the greatest magnitude will occur at first to resemble that of an egg beater;
191.05 As its release is spurred to greater force and gendered height.
191.06 Oh that day, shall she be stricken upon floors of quicksand;
191.07 As if they were themselves encroached as mud and sand beneath. (see 77.01)
191.08 The floors of the entire valley shall not escape as they that will lie in ruin of their own excavation.
191.09 The faint of her valley shall lie low and loose themselves (herself) as were a tender leaf stricken from its branch.
191.10 She (the earth) shall reel to and from in the beginning;
191.11 And then pickup momentum as to the dislodging the entire Valley Floor.
191.12 Repercussions will be felt within minutes around the entire World as its terrorizing thousands remit their lives.
191.13 In that spontaneous split second shall I mount the earths long embedded Core to be heated Five Times it’s normal temperature;
191.14 As to poison the air with gas that will surface, (it’s dispersion of Sin from before Me Mine Presence) (and then) sulfate the surface (at the) suspension of its pull! (see 170.3)

191.15 For they have worsened far beyond remedy to secure their final inquisition of Time of Reservation, is long overdue. Amen and Amen.
191.16 And then on May 15, 1987 the word of the Lord came and I received the words “25 megaton, 25 Megaton”.
NOTES:
Indexed
So Two ( 2) 25 megaton Nuclear Bombs will be attempted to be set off out of five possible ports!
Chapters 38, Night of Morning, and Chapter 224 appear to be interlocking with this.
There must be a link between this Testament and Testament 40 which has the seal of 9. There are 243 words in this Testament the same as Testament 40!

Wait, I started this exact religion about two years ago. I had a cohort. I had beliefs. I had text. Nobody came. It was really dull. I feel like starting another one, but I think I need a publicist. I hate when people don't join my personal religion. It totally barks. Plus, I would like everyone to send me their religion money too, which would help.

I have a profile of my religion somewhere on this website, all about the rituals and whatnot. Look it up if you want to get saved.

"Her breasts are naked and hang forth to suck, but hands as these cannot sooth to fonder her mystery therewith"

I sometimes also have this problem. And I've often fondered this mystery.

"And hath let ejected in her the Seamen of their own Abomination!"

I was a seaman once, but I never heard of the Abomination. Is it an aircraft carrier or a battleship? And the only thing I was ever ejected from was a bar in the Phillipines.

"That hath awakened the similarities of the Seamen."

Hey, Joe. I love you, no shit. Buy me drink, Joe. Give me five dolla, we go longtime.

"fluidating new discharges"

Discharge those seamen, Chief, they've been fluidating.

"177.26 That is to say, the Ephods supersedes to feed itself upon the foreskins our;
a. Tissue
b. Skin
c. Texture
177.27 This threatens mankind toward extinction to the dismay the masses with Ephiaods of Severe Soreness."

Is Ephiaods another word for Blue Balls?

"You are “Soon” upon approaching of an unmeasured (in sizematic size) and more Cataclysmic size"

It's the Ronco Sizematic, ladies and gentlemen, it sizes, it measures, it quantifies, it slices and dices with no regard for the English language.

"It’s arousal of the greatest magnitude will occur at first to resemble that of an egg beater"

And the magnitude of the Ronco Egg-Beater will be calculated by the Ronco Sizematic. Yeah, sayeth the Lord, I will have an arousal of the greatest magnitude.

Wait, I started this exact religion about two years ago. I had a cohort. I had beliefs. I had text. Nobody came. It was really dull.
I was there. I just couldn't pull myself together long enough to knock on the door, so I left, with my head bowed in shame.

Whoah!

:eek:
I can't say I've EVER seen anything like this before.
It's very striking writing, but... and here's the big but, if this is all supposed to be REAL, I mean the scriptiures to your religion, then why post it on a FICTION site?

I need to write some fictional scripture for my current novel, but it's not going to be anything like as wild as this!

I have to say, it's just like standing in the street and listening to one of those crazy guys outside Hyde Park! Very entertaining... but for the wrong reasons.

Andy

A New Religion?

Heavens no. We are not even attempting to start a new religion. The book is laid out in Bible form so as one can easly connect the verses to subject matter. All, we are doing is informing people of what The Lord has told us. My wife was raised a chathloc, but we wouldn't want 10,000 lining up out side my office. To the Jew first. Truth is stranger then fiction! Mel Gibson could do a good movie on this book in his sleep. Our job is not to teach, to preach, to evangelize, it is to Prophesy and not ask the reason why. Chosen to do the job, weither we like it or not. :)

Glad you recognize it as "scripture". It has a definate form called 15th century Elizabethan English combined with the form of Isaih. Easy to memorize. Easy to quote. Short, blank, to the point. Very few people have ever been infected with this writing prose. Each prophecy stands on its own but interlocked with the others.

We've concealed this for as long as we could, whereas we didn't want the job of delivery but it has to be done, before we die.

As in the the days of Noah, they were all eating, and drinking, and giving in marraige, and Noah was drunk every day while building the great Ark. His wife said one Day, Noah, why are you drunk every day while you build this god forsaken boat out here in the middle of nowhere? And Noah said I do what I do thou I know not why I do it! And then Noah stumbled on a nail, slid down the deck and passed out. The people outside were laughing at poor Noah. Look, at this guy! He it building this gigantic boat out of every pallet, and piece of wood he can find. He is crazy. He has been at this project only 100 years and now he is old.

And so one day, the sky looked like it wanted to do something like "rain", as it had never ever rained before. Noah's sons pined the door shut, and helped poor Noah in as Noah stumbled past the gateway with his flask of Noah Homemade wiskey. And, then something happened. It started to rain outside the Ark... And so it is today, the same.

It has a definate form called 15th century Elizabethan English combined with the form of Isaih. Easy to memorize. Easy to quote.
Though not to spell, evidently.

(And 15th century Elizabethans must *really* have been ahead of their times, considering that Elizabeth herself wasn't born until the later half of the 16th century...)

Glad you recognize it as "scripture". It has a definate form called 15th century Elizabethan English combined with the form of Isaih. Easy to memorize. Easy to quote.

But apparently not easy to write because your writing is disjointed and nonsensical, not to mention poor grammar, spelling and incomplete sentences. It's a poor parody.

Though not to spell, evidently.

(And 15th century Elizabethans must *really* have been ahead of their times, considering that Elizabeth herself wasn't born until the later half of the 16th century...)
Ha ha ha...Vesp and I are laughing so hard.

And God saith: "Exhale deeply and breathe in the air through your eyeballs!"

...it would make as much sense as the rest of it...God, it's like manuscriptx's ancestor from the Elizabethan times.

Cult Member

Thanks! I am not a cult member, nor any asperations of starting one. There are to many people out there playing church.:) :) :) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back