• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The End

I've read the whole series. I just read The End a few weeks ago. I loved it very much. I love the way Daniel Hadler writes.

Iv read all but the last 2 and i only have the End here. Will it matter if i miss the 2nd last book and go right onto the last one? I wont have missed anything crucial?

Iv read all but the last 2 and i only have the End here. Will it matter if i miss the 2nd last book and go right onto the last one? I wont have missed anything crucial?
Well me personally i think you should read the 11th one first but besides the death of one character going on to the the twelth one should be okay.
But the true fan in me says No Way :D

I really like the way he writes, but I felt his ending was of less quality than the rest of the books. I really didn't like it. It didn't tie anything together. It just ended the series. I wanted to know how the Baudelaire's mansion burned down, what happened to everyone else, but it left me nothing. Now I'm not happy. Anyone else feel this way?

p.s. DO NOT JUMP AHEAD!

I met daniel handler. And he signed my book. He also accused me of treason and practicing witchcraft(as a joke of course, he came on halloween and I was dressed up).

and i loved the last boook!!

it was good i liked it. in case anyone didnt know there is another chapter after the page that has the pictures and short lil bios of snicket and helquist.

Well to be completely honest, I thought it was somewhat of a dissapointment. The first 12 were amazingly well written, and the mystery and twists made it great. However, at the end of The End, to many things were left unanswered. The story was great in the last book dont get me wrong, but the end was what dissapointed me. He built it up so well, and once it came to the ending chapters, I was confused and waiting for the unanswered questions to be answered. Sadly, they never were. :(

i didn't really like the last one. i love that series because of the way he writes, explaining everything and letting himself be known. but in the last one, it was too much and got a little boring. i hate how he says nothing about wat happened to the baudelaires after they left the island. the biggest surprise was that beatrice turned out to be their mother!

Back