• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Fall of the Gods (The Elynx Saga, #1)

NicolaBagalà

Hello. :)

I'm happy to announce I published The Fall of the Gods, the first instalment of The Elynx Saga, my science fiction series.
FOG_ENG_Final_188x301.jpg

I first wrote the book ten years ago, and after a long break, I picked it up again, refined it, and finally published! I hope it will be to your liking. Here's the blurb:

Yuki Kashizawa yearns to leave her parents’ nest to pursue a PhD abroad. Her dreams become reality when a stroke of luck brings her to live in a majestic London skyscraper.

Ayleen Marker is a woman with an ordinary present and a mysterious, forgotten past. Since her nearly fatal accident, she has been able to glimpse that lost reality only through haunting dreams.

Rupert Howards is an extravagant young lad with a false identity and a crime to solve. His only help is Yuki Kashizawa. His only suspect is Ayleen Marker.

On the book's page (http://www.elynxsaga.com/?page_id=123) you'll find a little more information, as well as an eight-chapter free preview. If you feel an incredible urge to get the book, you can find it on Amazon ;) The book is also available on several other stores, all listed on the book's page given above.

If you have any question, feedback, or comments, fire right away. :)

Thank you for your time :)

Hello!

I'd like to give a brief update. My book will be in free promotion on Amazon from March 21 to March 23. It will be available on all Amazon incarnations—US, UK, CA, AU, and so on. Click the cool infographics below to get your copy ;)

Back