• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Fixer, Season 1, Episode 1 - Free April 8th and 9th

Rex Carpenter

Yeah, I'm gonna be that guy. Shameless, I know.

6jo6c4.jpg

The first story I published, The Fixer, Season 1, Episode 1 is running out it's last two free days in the Kindle Select program.

Lucky you, right?

It's a thriller. Story about a hitman. A good kind of hitman, not the sleazy shady type. A high-dollar killer, our man is. Honorable. With morals. Limits. The kind that can be stretched or broken for enough money.

You know what? Just grab the book. It's free. Oh, and signup for the newsletter. That'll net you another free story. The prologue to Episode 1. Like a 2-for-1 deal.

Get it here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HYGDVKY

Book description is as follows:

JC Bannister calls himself a solutionist. His clients call him a fixer. His enemies, a hitman for hire. For the right price, he’ll fix your problem.
A call comes in. A meeting in a bar. A contract is agreed upon. But when the contract is for killing a US Senator, Bannister’s problems are just beginning. Worst of all, JC thinks he’s being set up. But the why and the who is just out of his reach.
Bannister must find out who is behind the double-cross, complete the contract and satisfy his very powerful client before his solution changes the political future of the country. Or gets him and his entire team killed.
The Fixer is an explosive new thriller series by Rex Carpenter that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the last body drops.

WARNING: The Fixer is for mature audiences. It contains strong language and violence. If it was a movie, it would be rated R. If it was on TV, it would be on cable. If it was an album it’d have a Parental... you get the picture.

Thanks for having me.

RC

Back